Everyone loves banana bread, I prefer mine in portable muffin form. This recipe is quick, simple and deliciously elevated in both color and flavor with the addition of fresh raspberries.
Make this quick and yummy recipe for your week ahead or to enjoy during Sunday brunch!
Whole Wheat Banana Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt and coconut sugar) in a small mixing bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients (honey, vanilla, banana, eggs and greek yogurt) in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir well then add the dry ingredients and stir again until everything is just combined.
- Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan. Enjoy!
Get the ingredients you need delivered from Giant to make life easier!
For more delicious recipes, check out our recipe section!
Kim is the owner and publisher of Sass Magazine, as well as the owner of Sass Studios, a boutique graphic design studio in Frederick, MD. When not in the office, Kim can be found doing some of her favorite hobbies—reading a book, dancing, traveling, or playing with her rescued pitbull.