This is my go-to dessert recipe for all holiday dinners, parties and get togethers — but let’s be honest, most of us don’t wait until October to break out the pumpkin-flavored treats. This pumpkin dip recipe is delicious, super easy to make, and, best of all, it involves PUMPKIN! (Because who doesn’t want a little more pumpkin in their lives!?) Need a last-minute idea to bring to your Thanksgiving dinner? Have a pot-luck holiday get-together coming up? Need something for your office party? Done. Done…aaaannnndd Done.
But, don’t forget to save some for yourself!
You Might Also Like:
- Holiday Pie Recipes with a Twist
- 15 Quick and Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- Galettes Galore: Fall Recipes That Are Easier Than Pie
Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 1 Pkg. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Gingersnap Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until smooth.
2. Gradually add in the pumpkin and spices, beating again until smooth.
3. Gently fold in the cool whip until completely incorporated. Serve with gingersnap cookies!
Seriously, how easy is THAT?! This easy pumkin dip recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser at every holiday party! Enjoy!
Kim is the owner and publisher of Sass Magazine, as well as the owner of Sass Studios, a boutique graphic design studio in Frederick, MD. When not in the office, Kim can be found doing some of her favorite hobbies—reading a book, dancing, traveling, or playing with her rescued pitbull.
Maryanne SmithDecember 9, 2017
iS THERE ANY WAY TO DECREASE THE POWDERED SUGAR, MAYBE MAPLE SYRUP?