You’ve heard of wishing on a star. But have you heard of manifesting with the Moon?
The self-help world talks a lot about manifestation. People say they’re going to manifest this or that. But what exactly is manifesting?
Manifestation is creating tangible results through the Law of Attraction. It’s based on the belief, “If you think it, it will come.” However, there’s more to manifesting than positive thinking. It requires setting intentions, taking aligned action, and being open to receiving.
Easier said than done? Luckily, there’s a way to expedite the process. You can leverage the lunar cycle and manifest with the Moon.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Fill Up Your Cup So You Can Love Others Better
- Living in Sync: Maximize the Power of Your Hormones
- The New Self Care: Mindfulness & Meditation
The Power of the Moon
Manifesting with the Moon works because it creates freedom and flow. That is to say, the more you’re in alignment, the better the results. Following the lunar cycle can also help you:
- Gain clarity
- Set goals and intentions
- Forgive yourself and others
- Release what’s no longer working
- Tune into your emotions
- Reflect on your experiences
- Make positive changes
Working with the Moon, my clients and I have manifested all kinds of wonders, including:
- attracting ideal clients
- buying a house/car
- finding love
- getting a new job
- having a baby
- healing chronic illness
- making more money
- overcoming childhood trauma
- releasing toxic relationships
While results aren’t guaranteed, by being open to the Universe, you’ll be amazed at what happens.
The Lunar Cycle
Manifesting with the Moon starts with understanding the lunar cycle. Each cycle lasts approximately 29.5 days. This is how long it takes Moon to complete one orbit around the Earth.
There are eight main phases of the Moon:
- New Moon
- Waxing Crescent Moon
- First Quarter Moon
- Waxing Gibbous Moon
- Full Moon
- Waning Gibbous (Disseminating Moon)
- Third Quarter (Last Quarter) Moon
- Waning Crescent (Balsamic Moon)
Don’t worry about memorizing all of the moon phases. It’s easy to start manifesting with the Moon without knowing each stage. Focus on the two most powerful phases, the New Moon and Full Moon. Wrap up each cycle by reflecting on your experiences.
The New Moon
The New Moon marks the beginning of the lunar cycle. It’s a powerful time to set goals and intentions. You can manifest your desires and make your dreams come true.
There are three essential steps to manifesting with the New Moon:
- Set your intention.
- Take inspired action.
- Be open to receiving.
Use the following journal prompts to set your intentions for this lunar cycle:
- Close your eyes and envision this cycle. What are your top three goals? What would you like to create or manifest? Think from the heart. “Feel” each wish as if it’s already happened, then write them down.
- How will you do this? What aligned actions will you take to make it happen? Be specific.
- How will you reward yourself for achieving this? Schedule it now.
The Full Moon
Halfway through the lunar cycle is the Full Moon. It’s an excellent time to practice forgiveness, express gratitude, and release negativity.
Use the following journal prompts to forgive, release, and let go with the Full Moon:
- Have you been holding on to hurt? Can you let it go?
- What do you need to let go of this month?
- Who do you need to forgive? Do you need to forgive yourself?
- What or whom do you need to express gratitude for?
Completing the Cycle
Each lunar cycle brings a fresh start. It’s an opportunity to set intentions, take inspired action, and be open to receiving. Whether or not you achieve your goals, be proud of yourself. Progress is progress, no matter how slow you go. And there’s so much to be grateful for in life.
At the end of each cycle, reflect on your experiences. Make adjustments as needed for next time. Learn from your mistakes and move forward with clarity and confidence.
Use the following journal prompts to see how far you’ve come:
- What are you grateful for learning or experiencing this past month?
- What are you grateful for manifesting or receiving this past month?
- What are you grateful for releasing or letting go of this past month?
Now that you’ve learned how to manifest with the Moon, what will you wish for this lunar cycle?
Nicole Starbuck is an intuitive expert, quantum energy healer, spiritual mentor, and life coach. She’s also the host of the Chronically Conscious podcast and author of Stress Size: How My Hunger for Control Almost Killed Me.